Regulations for the Degree of Bachelor of Computer Graphic Design (BCGD)
- The Personal Programmes of Study Regulations apply in these regulations.
- Candidates for the Degree must have qualified for admission to the University of Waikato and met any criteria set out in the Criteria for Admission to Particular Qualifications.
- The normal minimum period of enrolment for completion of the Degree is three years.
- Candidates must enrol in the Faculty of Computing and Mathematical Sciences of the University of Waikato and follow an approved programme of study.
- Candidates must complete a specified programme as prescribed in the Computer Graphic Design entry in the University of Waikato Catalogue of Papers.
- The Dean or delegated authority may vary or waive these regulations in individual cases.
Requirements for the Degree