Regulations for the Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Cert(HealthWellbeing))
- The Personal Programmes of Study Regulations apply in these regulations.
- Candidates for the Certificate must have qualified for admission to the University of Waikato and met any criteria set out in the Criteria for Admission to Particular Qualifications
- The normal minimum period of enrolment for completion of the Certificate is two trimesters.
- Candidates for the Certificate must enrol in Division of Health, Engineering, Computing and Science and follow an approved programme of study.
- Candidates must gain 120 points at 100 level, as prescribed in the relevant entry in the University of Waikato Catalogue of Papers, in one of the subjects for the Certificate.
- Poutū-mārō Biomedical Sciences
- Poutū-manahau Population Health
Requirements for the Certificate