Regulations for the Graduate Certificate in Project Management (GradCertPM)
- The Personal Programmes of Study Regulations apply in these regulations.
- Candidates for the Graduate Certificate in Project Management must have qualified for the award of a bachelors degree of the University of Waikato with at least a B- grade average across the 300 level papers, or for a qualification considered by the Academic Board to be equivalent.
- In exceptional circumstances, based on academic merit and relevant experience, candidates who do not meet the requirements of section 2 of these regulations may be considered for admission subject to the completion of any qualifying papers the Academic Board may prescribe which must be completed either prior to or concurrently.
- The normal minimum period of enrolment for completion of the Graduate Certificate in Project Management is one trimester.
- Candidates must enrol in the Waikato Management School and follow an approved programme of study.
- Candidates must gain 60 points at 300 level from the papers prescribed for the Graduate Certificate in Project Management as described in the relevant entry in the Catalogue of Papers.
- The Pro Vice-Chancellor of the Division or delegated authority may vary or waive these regulations in individual cases.
Requirements for the Graduate Certificate