Regulations for the Diploma in Te Tohu Paetahi (DipTTP)
- The Personal Programmes of Study Regulations apply in these regulations.
- Candidates for the Diploma must have qualified for admission to the University of Waikato and met any criteria set out in the Criteria for Admission to Particular Qualifications.
- The normal minimum period of enrolment for completion of the Diploma is one year.
- Candidates must enrol in Te Pua Wānanga ki te Ao – Faculty of Māori and Indigenous Studies and follow an approved programme of study.
- Candidates must gain 120 points at 100 level or above, including 75 points above 100 level and 30 points above 200 level.
- Candidates must complete MAORI111, MAORI112, MAORI114, MAORI206, MAORI211, MAORI212, MAORI311, MAORI312.
- The Dean or delegated authority may vary or waive these regulations in individual cases.
Requirements for the Diploma